Vespa Parking Only

26 May
3:10 pm, Via Montefiore, Trastevere

10 Responses to “Vespa Parking Only”

1. nyc/caribbean ragazza May 26, 2007 at 1:44 pm #

sigh. this photo makes me “homesick”.

2. Shelley - At Home in Rome May 26, 2007 at 1:48 pm #

Aw, non ti preoccupare, ragazza, you’ll be back here before you know it!! And I hope you’re having a relaxing Saturday…

3. Mitch May 26, 2007 at 8:48 pm #

I have to agree with ragazza…If I were to close my eyes and imagine an afternoon in Rome, it looks something like that!(Of course, it also includes some stuffed zucchini blossoms and a little charcuterie and wine… but hey…)Looks great!

4. Julie May 28, 2007 at 3:07 am #

I’d like to jump into that picture; its like a fairytale!

5. Buda Baby May 28, 2007 at 6:28 am #

It is scenes like this that make it so easy to fall in love with Italy.

6. Marianne May 28, 2007 at 8:08 pm #

Ahhhh, to wander the streets of Rome in the spring. Perfection! Beautiful picture. What kind of camera do you use?BTW: I’m sure you are aware of this annual event, but check out the pictures on Fr. John Zuhlsdorf’s(Fr.”Z”)Blog of the “tongues of fire” (a.k.a. red rose petals) through the oculus of the Pantheon during yesterday’s Pentecost Mass. Very cool! I love your blog! How I wish I could talk my recently divorced (from her childhood sweetheart)best friend (since sixth grade) into taking a trip to Rome…it would be great to stay in your smaller apt.! They look great.

7. Jeff Gromen May 29, 2007 at 7:55 am #

Look out for the vigilanza! I was surprised to learn that scooters can get parking tickets. In this case I think it should be allowed if the scooter “belongs there”.Jeff

8. Shelley - At Home in Rome May 29, 2007 at 8:38 am #

Jeff: You’re back! Well, I don’t know who the scooter belongs to but probably the person who lives there… but that’s not me. You couldn’t pay me to risk my life here in Rome on a scooter… my car is bad enough.

9. sandi @ the whistlestop cafe May 31, 2007 at 1:55 am #

I love your blog!

10. FinnyKnits June 1, 2007 at 5:40 pm #

Do you have a larger copy of this photo you can email to me? I want to desktop it. Yes, yes, I’m pretending. xo Finny