Rome’s New Limited Edition Euro Banknote

17 Jul

banconotada7euro

What can I say? I live with a Lazio fan.

Sara, ask your Romanista hubby to forgive me!

No idea what this is all about? It’s not exactly the latest breaking news, but when stuff like this happens, Lazio fans will keep it going as long as humanly possible.

7 Responses to “Rome’s New Limited Edition Euro Banknote”

1. nyc/caribbean ragazza July 17, 2007 at 5:02 pm #

Did Lazio play as well in this tournament? Didn’t Milan win the whole thing?

That bank note is pretty funny. Most of my friends are Roma fans. Sorry.

2. jessica in rome July 17, 2007 at 6:08 pm #

weird.

3. Sara, Ms. Adventures in Italy July 17, 2007 at 10:39 pm #

Hehe, I am going to show it to him immediately! I didn’t even notice the “hand” right away. Haha.

4. Giulia July 18, 2007 at 10:43 am #

Anyone ever watch the episode of Friends where Monica draws a picture of a woman’s 7 erogenous zones? Thanks to that episode, I giggle every time anything is referred to the number SEVEN! LMAO

5. kataroma July 18, 2007 at 11:39 am #

My boyfriend is also a Lazio fan – I’ll have to send this to him. 🙂

6. kiki July 19, 2007 at 10:52 pm #

Can you advise on how to find the football schedule in Rome for either of the teams? (and to purchase tickets)??
    We’ll be in Rome in October. You would think simply googling AS Roma or Lazio schedule would do the trick..it doesn’t.

7. Shelley, At Home in Rome July 21, 2007 at 10:47 am #

Kiki: On the AS Roma website, click on “gli incontri” on the top banner. On the Lazio website, click “calendario.” Neither of them are currently updated, perhaps they’re still waiting on next season’s schedule to come out. They usually do season ticket campaigns over the summer. You can also check for tickets on the LIS ticket website (Lottomatica). You can buy tickets at any tabacchi that has the Lottomatica sticker. The Rome shop in Piazza Colonna also sells tix to Roma games. Good luck!