Late November in Rome

26 Nov

PB250364

Have you ever seen something so glorious? This weather is insanely beautiful.

Living in Rome never gets old. Even when your mail arrives 5 months late. Even when you’re told not to ask to speak to the manager.

Doesn’t matter. Each day is a new day and with a blue sky like this, honestly people, life is good.

7 Responses to “Late November in Rome”

1. Catherine November 26, 2012 at 9:13 am #

So glad it’s all shimmering for you. It’s true we can’t complain. Not about ex-husbands who don’t pay bills. Thankless kids. Cleaning that won’t do itself. Eye-stonking fatigue. It’s all doable. And there are those November skies and cascading leaves (just leave them there).. and yesterday my daughter sang an aria that made me weep!

2. nicki November 26, 2012 at 11:27 am #

So you’re saying that the only day I was there (2 sundays ago) was the one day in November it rained all day!! I shall remain smug with the fact that as we drove back down south the clouds cleared away and the temperature went up and has stayed up ever since! I’ll try Rome again soon xx

3. Filottete Manfredi November 26, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

Per questo si pensa sempre a far l’amore e si è sempre di buon umore.

4. Silvia November 26, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Hi. Just found your blog and …i love it. I lived in boston for 1 year and I do miss US so much. I love reading about italy from your point of view…so funny!
    I’ll keep follow you!
    sea

5. mbrovelli November 27, 2012 at 4:11 am #

I, too, just found your blog. I live in California, but I’d give it all up for a life in Roma!

6. aenima November 28, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

Bel blog, complimenti. Molto interessante il giudizio di un’americana sull’Italia e Roma.

Sul post… bellissimo il colore che hai fotografato, una tonalità di azzurro veramente bella.
    Ciao

7. Janet Thomas November 29, 2012 at 12:16 pm #

We had planned to come this month, but ended up instead in Tuscany to buy the olio nuovo. Which was pretty nice as well. We will try again for Feb. Weather will not be so great, but fewer tourists, we hope.